Wednesday, April 20, 2016

About My Self

I am a third year electrical and electronic engineering student at Stellenbosch University. I'm a lover of all things life;  food, travel, cars, houses, family, knowledge, flowers (surprisingly), isiZulu, politics (even though it has these ugly scabs), economics, books, coffee, the list is endless.

I wish I could write something poetic. Write about how I love jogging on the beach while the sun sets (or rises, depending on where you are), how I love the eventual burn in my lungs and my muscles from exerting myself, how I love the feel of the breeze against my face and all that. But honestly I don't even like jogging, I know nothing about fitness, I wish I did though.

Instead, I'm going to write about anything and everything. From sharing recipes that I or my friends have tried, to sharing my opinion on economics. Occasionally I'll venture into the world of fitness  and the dangerous territory of religion and politics. I'm going to write about the challenges I come across in my journey of self discovery. I'll write about my frustrations, hopes and dreams. Along the way I hope I inspire one or two souls, a thousand would be great but I prefer being realistic.

I hope you enjoy journey with me on this blog and learn a thing or two ...

 Subscribe to Stellies Afro Chick:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment